Friday, November 20, 2009

Father Shoots Son in Back of Head





When I first read this story I honestly believed I had heard it wrong.  I've heard stories about children killing parents, and as appalling as that would be, I believe this incident is even worse.  According to reports, Jamar Pinkney Jr, confessed to inappropriately touching his half sister (his father's daughter).  Jamar Jr.'s mother, Lazette Cherry, called his father, Jamar Sr and told him about the confession.  She felt that the incident could not be swept  under the rug.

Jamar Sr., proceeded to come over to his son's home where he fought him, ordered him out of the house naked into a field (as neighbors watched) and then proceeded to shoot his son in the back of the head.  Neighbors reported that Jamar Sr. CALMLY walked back to his vehicle where he pulled off. He was charged with first degree murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment